Sunday, October 2, 2011

Book Review - Truth or Dare by Dwayne S. Joseph - October 2, 2011


My Review:
You've probably played truth or dare before, but I will bet that it was nothing like the game in this story! Be ready to sit down and read this book from cover to cover. It will be hard to put it down so don't even try!

Jess started chatting with Jayson online because of an on-line class they were taking together. What just started out as chats became a truth or dare game that got more intense than you can imagine.

Dwayne S. Joseph totally got the way that Jess would feel. She was afraid that what she was doing was bad. She knew she shouldn't be doing it and should just quit, but hey it's harmless, right? The anticipation of their meeting was just making my heart race! It knew it was going to be HOTTT, and it sure was! I was so wrapped up in the story that I could feel exactly what Jess felt, nervous yet excited, wrong, but also very right.

Jayson is a character that you won't forget! I like the fact that he doesn't require his woman to have a perfect body. I got totally sucked into his game, not expecting what happened at all. I don't want to say too much about him, but just know that he is unforgettable!

This was one amazing book with such memorable characters! The writing is just so descriptive! The game of truth of dare in this book just got so intense that I was on the edge of my seat in anticipation of what was going to happen next. From the time I started this book until the very end, I was hooked like an addict! What a great mix of drama, thrills, sex, and ..... well.......I won't tell you any more. Just trust me. You need to read this one! Not only is it entertaining, but it deals with issues that are current and realistic. It really makes you think about who could be lurking out there online.


My Rating :
Truth or Dare
Author Dwayne S. Joseph
Paperback, 288 pages
Published October 1st 2011 by Kensington Publishing Corporation
ISBN
1601623305 (ISBN13: 9781601623300)
Purchase on:

About Dwayne S. Joseph:

What's going on! Thanks for taking the time to stop by to get to know me!

I began my writing career at the age of thirteen. Commandeering my parents computer, I sat for hours on end creating dramatic stories of fiction that earned me the best story teller in the Joseph household moniker. I then went on to win second place in the National Scholastic Writing Competition during my senior year in high school, for a short story I wrote, titled Playtime. The novels at thirteen and the short story in my senior year all helped to propel me on the destined path to becoming a published author at the age of 27, with the release of my first novel The Choices Men Make.

With eleven drama-filled novels under my belt, including The Womanizers, Never Say Never, If Your Girl Only Knew, In Too Deep, Til Its Gone, and short story contributions to four anthology collections, most notably, the Essence best seller, Around The Way Girls, I consistently set out to entertain my readers with scenarios and characters that they love and love to hate.

It's all about growth for me. I strive to grow and improve with each novel because I feel that's what the readers deserve. And thats just what I'm determined to do as I'm now taking a walk down a much different literary path with the release of my most recent novels, Home Wrecker, Betrayal, Eye For An Eye, In Strict Confidence. Darker novels filled with more suspense, more intensity, more violence, more mystery and sex!

I'm driven and determined to give more, so sit back, hold on tight....it's going to be one hell of a ride!

Much love..............D.S.J

(source: http://www.dwaynesjoseph.com/#!)



Please visit his website at http://www.dwaynejoseph.com



Disclaimer: I was not compensated for my review. My thoughts on this book were in no way influenced by the author or publicist.They are my personal reflections based solely on MYexperience while reading this novel.

© 2011, Cheryl of Black Diamond’s Book Reviews. All Rights Reserved. If you reading this on a site other than Black Diamond's Book Reviews, Urban Image Magazine, or Cheryl’s feed, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm....I believe I remember you telling me about this book before it was published! Sounds intense and scary!

    ReplyDelete