Saturday, December 3, 2011

First Lines Friday, December 2, 2011

This is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. Here is what you do:
  • Grab your current read(s).
  • Share the first line(s).
  • Include the title and author so that other FLF participants can add the book to their TBR Lists.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, this is the fifth time Bouba's played that Charlie Parker record. He's crazy about jazz, and this must be his Parker period. Last week I had Coltrane for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Now it's Parker's turn.

also I am reading:


Chill Run by Russell Brooks

Eddie Barrow, Jr. didn't remember feeling the bullet tear into his shoulder. From where he lay on the hardwood floor, the ceiling spun in and out of focus. God, I can't even lift my arms and legs, more or less move my wrists.

© 2011, Cheryl of Black Diamond's Book Reviews. All Rights Reserved. If you reading this on a site other than, Black Diamond's Book Reviews, Urban Image Magazine, or Cheryl's feed, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.




3 comments: