Saturday, February 6, 2010

Books I added to my bookshelf:

Keeper of Secrets by Anjuelle Floyd
I got this book from the author Anjuelle Floyd who is one of my friends on Goodreads. She contacted me and said she would mail me a copy of this book!
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
I got this book on Goodreads bookswap!

Betrayal by Dwayne S. Joseph
I also got this brand new book on Goodreads bookswap.


Just North of Luck by Susan Whitfield.
I got this brand new book from Goodreads bookswap

Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast.
I got this brand new book from Goodreads bookswap!



Betrayed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

I also got this brand new book from Goodreads book swap!

My bookshelves are getting full!

4 comments:

  1. I've only read Uglies of this list but it's one I really enjoyed. I just finished the third one in the series. I do have Marked to read though one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You got some great books over the past week!!! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Uglies! Hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete