Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Week With An Author - Carolyn Moncel - Excerpt from 5 Reasons to Leave a Lover - September 6, 2011





Book Title:   Reasons to Leave a Lover – A Collection of Short Stories 

Author:  Carolyn Moncel

Publisher: Mondavé Publishing via CreateSpace

Date Published: September 5, 2011

ISBN-10: 1456339273

ISBN-13: 978-1456339272

Language:  English / BISAC:  FIC044000

Genre:  Contemporary Women’s Fiction



Read my review from Monday's post here:



5 Reasons to Leave a Lover - A Novella and Other Short Stories (EXCERPT)

Author Website:  www.carolynmoncel.com  / Author Blog:  http://carolynmoncel.blogspot.com
Publisher Website: www.mondaveinc.com

Make sure to stop by tomorrow for my Interview with Carolyn Moncel!

© 2011, Cheryl of Black Diamond's Book Reviews. All Rights Reserved. If you are reading this on a site other than, Black Diamond's Book ReviewsUrban Image Magazine, or Cheryl's feed, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.

2 comments:

  1. I came across another blogger's review of this book a few weeks ago. I added it to my list that never seems to stop growing. I will be without internet service for a day ( hitting the highways) and i don't like internet on my phone, but i will stop by as soon as i get connected, girly, you know me it might be 3am or the crack of dawning but i will be back to read the interview. Be Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the excerpt...I like getting a sneak peek!!

    ReplyDelete