Sunday, July 17, 2011

Shaka -- You Tube Videos - July 17, 2011

I reviewed Crack Volume 1 by Shaka yesterday.   

You can see my review here: Crack Volume 1 by Shaka.

Not only is the book awesome, but the author, Shaka, is really someone who is trying to make a difference.  He comes from Detroit, Michigan--my home state!  

Here are some videos from You Tube that I would like to share with you.  





Crack Volume I Book Trailer


Crack: Volume 2 Book Trailer






Here is one of Shaka himself talking about his life, his book, and Drop a Gem Publishing.
He truly is a gem!



Shaka -- Behind the Pen




This post would not be complete without posting his latest You Tube video.  
He captures what Detroit is really all about!

Believe: In this City




If I have inspired you in any way to buy:

or




Then, please visit Shaka on his Facebook page and let him know that I inspired you!  It's for a very cool contest!

Thanks!


Cheryl of Black Diamond's Book Reviews and Urban Image Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment