Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ho Gear from Tonja Ayers - Where To Get It!

I just posted reviews for

 You can get all kids of cool "Ho Gear"  at:
 
Here is the shirt that Tonja Ayers sent me, along with copies of her books!
 

Not only do they have the books and shirts, but you can also purchase sweatshirts, hats, bags, teddy bears, license plates, and more!

Disclaimer: I was not compensated for my review. My thoughts on this book were in no way influenced by the author or publicist. They are my personal reflections based solely on MY experience while reading this novel.

© 2011, Cheryl of Black Diamond’s Book Reviews. All Rights Reserved. If you reading this on a site other than, Black Diamond’s Book ReviewsUrban Image Magazine, or Cheryl’s feed, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment