Monday, January 3, 2011

VOTE DADDY RICH SEXIEST MALE AUTHOR AND BIG MACK MOST MEMORABLE CHARACTER!




I am now a blogger for Urban Images Magazine.  The President/CEO of the magazine, Richarh aka Daddy Rich, has been nominated for sexiest male author and most memorable character (Big Mack from his book Mack's Revenge). I read this book and definitely agree that Big Mack is the most memorable character of the year.  Take a good look at Daddy Rich and I know you will agree with me that he deserves the vote for sexiest male author.   Not only is he sexy, but he is also an enthusiastic and great person to deal with.  I have personally talked to him with regards to my blogging in his magazine, and I believe he deserves everyone's vote.  I put my vote in, now it's time for you to vote for Daddy Rich for sexiest author and Big Mack most memorable character.  CLICK TO VOTE NOW!

 

SEXIEST MALE AUTHOR Who is the handsomest man of them all? 

Daddy Rich 

MOST MEMORABLE FICTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE YEAR:

"Big Mack" Daddy Rich Mack's Revenge


Go to Daddy's Rich's website at: gangsta-lit.com and order your copy of Mack's Revenge...All Hell Breaks Loose to see why Big Mack is the most memorable character of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment