Friday, November 26, 2010

Book Gifts in my Mailbox!!!!!

I am not waiting until Monday because I am so excited about the books I recently received, and they are all gifts (one is a book tour book--my very first time doing a book tour!)
---------------
I received these signed books from the author Trice Hickman!  I am so excited to read these books.  I started Unexpected Interruptions and I am loving it so far.  Keeping Secrets and Telling Lies also looks like a great book, and I look forward to reading it next!  I read her book Playing the Hand You're Dealt and loved it too!  Trice Hickman is a great author and a very nice lady that I am so glad I have connected with on Facebook!




I am scheduled to post a review on A Pointed Death by Kath Russell on 1/5/11 for the Pump Up Your Book tour!  I just received this book in the mail too!


I received Lover Eternal from my Book Blogger Holiday Swap Secret Santa who is Dany Stormborn at 100 Book Challenge.  I just visited her blog and thanked her for this book.  I can't wait to read it.  I read the first book in this series and loved it--very steamy book!

I received a signed copy of Painkiller Ghosts along with some bookmarks in the mail and it was a big surprise.  It was sent to me by author J. Marc Harding with a note that Ami Blackwelder suggested I might enjoy this review copy!  It looks like a great book and I am so excited to receive it!

2 comments:

  1. Christmas came early for you!! What fun and goodness!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of great books! Painkiller Ghosts sounds like a really really good read, though! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete