Monday, November 1, 2010

Mailbox Monday, November 1



Mailbox Monday
is hosted by Julie @ Knitting and sundries (October Host)
We share what books that we found
in our mailboxes last week.

Is Love Enough

I came across this author on Facebook and thought I would give his book a try, so I ordered it from Barnes & Noble.

Drama With a Capital D

I'm not sure how I came across this author probably on Facebook too, but this book sounded great so I bought the book.

Moonlight Mile (Kenzie & Gennaro #6)

Received this galley from Shelf Awareness. I was really hoping I would get this one!

How the Government Got in Your Backyard: Superweeds, Frankenfoods, Lawn Wars, and the (Nonpartisan) Truth About Environmental Policies

Advance Copy Received from Shelf Awareness

3 comments:

  1. They all look good!! You got another book that I will want to borrow!! Moonlight Mile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll LOVE Moonlight Mile! I just posted my review today, as it releases tomorrow!

    Great books! Enjoy them all!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of these. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete