Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays - May 24, 2010


TEASER TUESDAYS hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. asks you to:

  1. Grab your current read.
  2. Open to a random page.
  3. Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  5. You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
The book I am reading is Home Wrecker by Dwayne S. Joseph
Here are 2 teasers:

I want you to go off on me. Go off on Steve. Wake the neighborhood. Give an Oscar-worthy performance. The next day, we'll meet and you'll give me the other half of the money. You'll be a free woman after that. P 36

I licked my lips and put my hands behind his head and guided him downtown. I closed my eyes and exhaled as his tongue slid inside of me. p 48

1 comment: