Friday, May 7, 2010

The Friday 56




  1. Grab the book nearest you right now.

  2. Turn to page 56.

  3. Find the fifth sentence.

  4. Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like).

  5. Post a link with your post to Storytime with Tonya and Friends.
    http://storytimewithtonya.blogspot.com/2010/04/friday-56-crown-of-swords.html
The closet book is The Pull of the Moon by Elizabeth Berg, but page 56 is blank--weird.


I went to my book shelf and took the first book off that I won from Goodreads which I still haven't read yet. It's "It Happened One Night" by Lisa Dale.


The enormity of the situation was only just beginning to sink in. She knew she was being reckless when she decided to sleep with Ron. But she hadn't realized just how big the risk was, how far and wide the consequences reached.


I think I will have to read this book soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment