- WW28 A chance to showcase your favourite!
- First you grab our Wicked Wednesday pic.
- Then you grab a book. Turn to page 28.
- Take the first sentence. And then you post it in your site with a link back to WW28.
- Come back to Cherry Mischievous - WW28 and give us the url of your post (in a comment at a WW28 post) so that other WW28 readers can find your WW28 offering.
Here is mine:
The book that I picked is:
Love In Mid Air by Kim WrightThis actually starts at the 2nd full sentence since it starts a new paragraph.
I was as mysterious to myself as I was to him. Frank would unzip my jeans and turn his hand...I can still feel it. The hand slowly sliding, the middle finger grazing the full length of my opening, the palm cupped around the mound, the grip, the slight shake.