Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Library Loot - March 31, 2010


Okay, I didn't just get these books, but they are up next on my shelf. I have decided to do my library loot a little at a time. I think I got a group of pretty good books. Once I get through these, I will post the other books that I have.
Bad Apple by Laura Ruby
I had this on my list to read and it looked good, so I requested it. It is about a high school junior named Tola who has green hair, nose ring, attitude problem, and everyone thinks she is crazy. Rumors start going around and she is the center of a scandal. Mr. Mymer is suspended for what everyone thinks is an affair, she has no choice but to break her silence.
Next is Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton
This is the 1st in a series of books which introduces Anita Blake, vampire hunter, the monster she's sworn to kill becomes the man she can't live without.
Now this is my kind of book, it's about time I got another vampire book!
The last book I will list for now is Perfection: A Memoir of Betrayal and Renewal by Julie Metz
I have a new pen pal for April and we have decided to read this book.

"A breathtakingly honest, gloriously written memoir about the complexities of forgiveness--the story of a young widow who discovers her husband's secret life only after his suddent death."


No comments:

Post a Comment