Thursday, November 24, 2011

Dirty Little Secret - November 23, 2011


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.  We hope that you will all join us!

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.

Non-bloggers: We want to hear from you as well!!!  Let us know your answer in the comments!

We hope you join us and let us know your Dirty Little Secrets!
"You are a kick ass chick, ready to face the night 
and kill some nasty vampires. 
You have your leathers on, your sidekick is ready... 
What is your weapon of choice?"


My Answer:

Okay, I was trying to picture the kind of stake that Rose would use in The Vampire Academy. I was looking up stakes and there is actually a site where they sell vampire stakes at: http://www.distefano.com/Stake.htm.  They are only $24.95 and for professional use only.  This is really not what I would imagine me using if I was hunting vampires.   This looks too thick and bulky.


I will keep searching.  Okay, now this one just looks like something, oh yeah.... a vibrator.  Nope, not pointy enough and I just don't think I would be able to concentrate on vampires if I had this.  Let me keep looking. It would look good with the leathers, but maybe on an x-rated channel instead of vampire hunting.


Now, this one is made from wood, but it looks like the most functional.  Has a handy place for your hand and a sharp tip. I found this one at http://lumberjocks.com/projects/3704.  Now this one I could see.  This is the winner:
Okay, I was looking up leathers now.  See I am really getting into this post.  Now leather pants just seem like they would be tight and hard to move in, so I am thinking a skirt.  Plus, you will get the vampire's attention if you are wearing a leather skirt right, so here's what I came up with.  This outfit would be easy to move quick in.  It wouldn't be restricting at all.
Okay, I realize I probably put way more into this than I needed to but it was fun!  So I picked my stake of choice and my outfit.  That's my dirty little secret!

© 2011, Cheryl of Black Diamond's Book Reviews. All Rights Reserved. If you reading this on a site other than, Black Diamond's Book ReviewsUrban Image Magazine, or Cheryl's feed, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission

No comments:

Post a Comment