Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Book Review - Deep Throat Diva by Cairo





Book Details
Title: Deep Throat Diva
Author: Cairo
Publisher: Strebor Books
Pages: Kindle Book
Release Date: March 22, 2011
Source: Purchased Kindle Book from Amazon


My Rating:  5/5 diamonds!



From Goodreads:


Deliciously dirty, Deep Throat Diva is the titillating story of a young woman who will do anything to keep her secrets from coming to light and ruining her wedding.With brains, beauty, and a four-carat diamond engagement ring, Pasha Willow seems to have the perfect life. She’s the successful owner of a trendy hair salon, lives in a posh condo with her handsome soon-to-be husband, drives an expensive car, and indulges in relentless shopping sprees. But behind the high-end fashion, captivating smile, and mesmerizing eyes, belies a woman with a deep, dark secret.While her fiancé served five years in prison, Pasha found an alternative way to feed her desires—one that ended with several obsessed men clamoring for more of her. And now, with the love of her life a free man and back in her arms, she must find a way to balance her past with her present and not give into temptation.As her wedding day slowly approaches and her dirty secrets begin to unfold, Pasha scrambles to keep her lies and indiscretions from getting out of control and ruining her life.

My Review:

Pasha told her fiancee that she would not stray during his stay in prison.  She had some great oral skills and came up with a plan to help keep her occupied.  Everything was going great for her, but things started getting a little out of hand! 

If you are a fan of erotica, then you definitely need to read this one!  Obviously, from the title, there is a lot of deep throatin' going on!   Yeah, it sure is deliciously dirty!  Be ready!

I was very impressed by this book!  It's the first one of Cairo's that I have read!  I was on the edge of my seat and the end was shocking!  I highly recommend this book!  I cannot wait to read more of Cairo's books!


You can purchase this book here:



Disclaimer: I was not compensated for my review. My thoughts on this book were in no way influenced by the author or publicist. They are my personal reflections based solely on MY experience while reading this novel.

 © 2011, Cheryl of Black Diamond's Book Reviews. All Rights Reserved. If you reading this on a site other than, Black Diamond's Book ReviewsUrban Image Magazine, or Cheryl's feed, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.

2 comments:

  1. I love how much you enjoy these books..I'm sure there are other people out there reading them but they're embarrassed to say so. Not you! You Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds steamy - don't know if I dare ..

    JD

    ReplyDelete