Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mailbox Monday and It's Monday What Are You Reading

Mailbox Monday
We share what books that we found 
in our mailboxes last week.
Wow was this ever a cool week for me!  Let's see, where do I start?

Well, author Brian W. Smith asked if I would review his book.  I was so excited when I got the package from him and it had 3 books in it, all autographed. They are:




I got a surprise package in the mail from PHE INK!
They sent me a mug, a book thong and The Frog Pond by Otis Randolf!  I was totally surprised by this! Check out their website at PHE Ink!
Their authors are Jazz Singleton (have not read anything by her yet), Jean Holloway (read Ace of Hearts, Black Jack and Deuces Wild-all awesome books), LM Blakeley (have her book Wikked to read), P Renee (need to read her book still), T.L. James (I have her MPire books at home to read!)


I also got a surprise from Simply Said Reading Accessories.  Check out the cool bookmarks and book thongs they have.  Here is what they sent me:





Here is all the book marks together


I did buy some books too:

These I also purchased from the Publisher at a very reduced price.  Thanks Staci for the recommendation that you printed.  Obviously I ordered it along with a couple others!
 Body by Night by Zuri Day

 Heaven Right Here by Lutishia Lovely

 Drama High: Keep It Movin'

 All the Wrong Moves by Nikki Carter
 -------------------------------------------------

Here is what I am reading:
Nina's Got a Secret by Brian W. Smith


There's No Tomorrow by Jaree Francis


Up Next After That:
Mo' Dirty by Darrell King
(for the Pump Up Your Book Virtual Book tour)

4 comments:

  1. What a huge haul. Enjoy the reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..you've been spoiled!! I love it and how passionate you are about this genre!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mystica - Thanks! @ Literary Marie - I love them too! @ Staci - yes I was spoiled! I am very passionate about it!

    ReplyDelete