Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's Wicked Wednesday

  • WW28 A chance to showcase your favourite!
  • First you grab our Wicked Wednesday pic.
  • Then you grab a book. Turn to page 28. Take the first sentence. And then you post it in your site with a link back to WW28.
  • Come back to Cherry Mischievous - WW28 and give us the url of your post (in a comment at a WW28 post) so that other WW28 readers can find your WW28 offering.

    Here is mine:

    The book that I picked is:

Have a New Kid by Friday by Dr. Kevin Leman



"But it'll also accomplish something else if you follow the principles: it'll help you be the kind of parent you want to be so you can have the kind of child you want."

3 comments:

  1. One of the reasons I don't have kids is that I am terrified that I would be a bad parent. That book looks like a lifeline to parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a parenting manual... is there such a thing?...

    I imagine that the book would sound attractive to people with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, well, it's okay for some kids, but I think mine is the exception! Just saying no and walking away doesn't quite cut it with her.

    ReplyDelete