Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hour 17 - Read-A-Thon Update - Mini Reading Challenge: Early Favorites

Tell me about the first book you remember loving. I'm talking, soul-searing, blood-boiling, can't-get-enough-of-it love. This book doesn't have to be from your childhood but it can be.Just write up a quick post telling me what the first book you absolutely loved was and why you loved it. If you want to include some stories about your history with this book, please do!


I had a lot of childhood favorites I think, but my favorite book that keeps coming to mind is Twilight. I heard so much hype about this book and didn't read it because I thought I would hate reading about vampires. Boy was I ever wrong. I loved the whole series, and now can't get enough of the vampire books!

No comments:

Post a Comment