Monday, February 1, 2010

Mailbox Mondays


These are not books that I have won, but books that I have purchased and received in the mail in the past week.



The Second Virgin Birth by Tommy Taylor
I put this on my list to read. I was contacted by the author Tommy Taylor. He said that if I purchase this on Amazon, he will send me a signed copy. I am anxious to read this book and so excited to have a signed copy!




The Art of Mending by Elizabeth Berg

I read her book "The Year of Pleasures" and saw this on the Goodreads bookswap, so I just had to have it!







Forbidden Pleasures by Lora Leigh
I haven't read any of the books in this series yet, but I saw this on Goodreads bookswap and thought I would like it!





Wicked Hot by Charlene Teglia

Another book I came across on Goodreads bookswap that I had to have.






I got quite the mix of books!

1 comment: