Thanks to much to Staci at Life in the Thumb: Happy 101 for sharing this!
List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your makes you happy list.
- My family.
- I enjoy Saturday mornings. I go to my grandma's house with my daughters and clean every week and eat lunch with her. It is nice that they get to spend so much time with their great grandma!
- Books make me happy. It is so exciting to pick up all those books at the library and find so many interesting things to read about. I am so happy for my friend Staci who got me into reading and blogging.
- I am happy when I eat food, which is getting to be a bad thing. I am most happy when I eat Caramellos--I am so addicted to them!
- My friends make me happy. I don't have a whole lot of them, but the ones I do have mean so much to me and I can't imagine life without them and I love them!
- Playing on Facebook makes me happy. Seems like a big waste of time to some people I guess, but it's so much fun!
- Giving someone a hug to let them know that I care.
- Listening to music in my car cranked up really loud!
- Hearing the crickets in the summertime.
- Blogging and going on Goodreads. I love reading other people's blogs and finding new books to read.
Anyone reading this...consider yourself awarded this one and play along!