Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Book Review - Sensuous Dragon by Deep Rivers - August 3, 2011

Sensuous Dragon

Erotic Poetry to stimulate the mind, body and soul.
Paperback, 210 pages
Published October 13th 2010 by Lulu.com
 (book 6 of 13 - 3rd Quarter 2K11 Reading/Reviewing Challenge)


My Review:

Sensuous Dragon was written by my Facebook friend Deep Rivers!  I don't normally read a lot of poetry.  Since this is erotic poetry, I decided to give it a try!

Deep Rivers really did an  excellent job with the rhyme of her poems.  It must have taken her a while to write this and think of all those rhyming words!  Not only did she write poems in this book, but there are some short erotic stories as well.  My favorite of all the poems was Treasure.   I can see that she just lets her imagination go and writes from her heart.

This book could be improved with a little editing.  There were some words that have two spellings that were spelled wrong and some punctuation errors that took away from the flow of the book.

I read this book within a pretty short period of time, but it would also be a good one to read a poem here or there as you have time also.


 My Rating:
 3/5 diamonds



Disclaimer:  My thoughts on this book were in no way influenced by the author or publicist. They are my personal reflections based solely on MY experience while reading this novel.


 © 2011, Cheryl of Black Diamond’s Book Reviews. All Rights Reserved. If you reading this on a site other than blackdiamondsbookrev.fatcow.comUrban Image Magazine, or Cheryl’s feed, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.

2 comments:

  1. If I really enjoyed poetry this one wouldn't be too bad. I wish I could get into poetry more! But, I do like some writers who write in free verse...I'm weird huh?

    ReplyDelete