Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Week With An Author - New Feature On My Blog - Get Yourself Noticed!

Be A Part of
"Week With An Author"

I am starting an exciting new feature on my blog!  It is called "Week With An Author".  I will be starting this in May.  Please check out my Review Schedule Page to see when you can be featured for a week on Black Diamond's Book Reviews.

Week With An Author will run from a Monday to a Friday.  I will dedicate the whole week to a featured author.  

Here is an example of what I will post:
  1. Introduce the Author of the Week and let everyone know what is coming up each day
  2. Book Review
  3. Author Interview
  4. Book Giveaway
  5. Guest Post (or any other post of your choosing)
Here is where I will be posting to:

  1. Black Diamond's Book Reviews 
  2. Urban Image Magazine (where I am a Staff Writer)
  3. Facebook (my page, Urban Image Magazine page, your page)
  4. Twitter (@cherylbaryl)
  5. Amazon (book review)
  6. Barnes & Noble (book review)
  7. Goodreads (book review)
  8. Anywhere else you choose
Also, included will be advertising for the book on my Featured Sponsors Section of my blog for one month. The post will start on the Sunday of the week of the postings and continue for one month.

The first author to be featured will be Dell Banks, author of  Shady: A Novel.  Look for A Week With Dell Banks on April 23!  You  will be able to see what this is all about!

The charge for being featured on Week With An Author is $100.00, payable by PayPal or Money Order.

Contact me at blackdiamondsbookreviews@gmail.com or Facebook if you would be interested.

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you Cheryl. You are one of a kind. I wish you the best in everything you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a winning platform!!! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete