Thursday, April 21, 2011

Reading Challenge for I Am Going Where I Belong by Hans Lindor - Win a $25.00 Gift Card!

I Am Going Where I Belong
 I am Going Where I Belong by Hans Lindor

Read my review HERE

There is a mystery hidden in this book that no reader seems to be able to discover. The author, Hans Lindor, is offering a $25 gift card to any reader who can discover this mystery!

I loved this book as you can see if you click on the above link to my review.  Go ahead and get this book to see if you can figure out the mystery.  You will not be sorry that you read the book!

© 2011, Cheryl of Black Diamond's Book Reviews. All Rights Reserved. If you reading this on a site other than, Black Diamond's Book Reviews, Urban Image Magazine, or Cheryl's feed, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment