Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Library Loot - April 6, 2010

I am posting the last of the library books that I have checked out:







Home Safe by Elizabeth Berg

I read "The Year of Pleasures" by Elizabeth Berg and I really liked it, so I thought I would like this book too. It's about a mother and daughter. The mother is recently widowed and is coping with the loss. The daughter is meddling in her life. The mother discovers that her dead husband was leading a double life.

The Night Gardener by George Pelecanos

From the front cover: The haunting story of three cops-one good, one bad, one broken--and the murder that reunites them in a showdown decades in the making.




The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls

For two decades, Jeannette Walls hid her roots. Now she tells her own story. A regular contributor to MSNBC.com, she lives in New York and Long Island and is married to the writer John Taylor.




Small-Town Brides by Janet Tronstad & Debra Clopton

From Goodreads:

A Dry Creek Wedding by Janet Tronstad
When her neighbor proposes a "practical" marriage, romantic Rene Mitchell throws the ring in his face. Fleeing Texas for Montana, Rene rides with trucker Clay Preston. Clay doesn't believe in romance…until Rene changes his mind!


A Mule Hollow Match by Debra Clopton
Trace Crawford broke Paisley Norton's cousin's heart—so Paisley thinks he deserves whatever trouble he gets! Yet Trace really is lost when it comes to caring for his new niece. Paisley's got a soft heart for children…and for adorably clueless cowboys, too.

Sounds like a nice romance book!

1 comment:

  1. I loved Berg's book..hope you enjoy it!! Great loot girlie...I have 2 to pickup but you should see my library piles upstairs!!!

    ReplyDelete