For this hour, please answer the End of Event meme on your blog, then come back here http://24hourreadathon.com/2010/04/11/hour-24-3/ and add your specific post’s link to Mr. Linky. Meme:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 22
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? The Haunting by Joan Lowery Nixon was good and Benny and Shrimp by Katarina Mazetti was good too.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I think everything went really good!
5. How many books did you read? Almost 4
6. What were the names of the books you read? Making Toast by Roger Rosenblatt, The Haunting by Joan Lowery Nixon, Benny & Shrimp by Katarina Mazetti, and 114 pages of Riding Wild by Jaci Buron
7. Which book did you enjoy most? The Haunting by Joan Lowery Nixon
8. Which did you enjoy least? I really liked all of them, but I guess it would probably be Making Toast
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I was a cheerleader and thought everyone was cheering everyone else on and doing a great job!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Oh, I am definately going to participate. I will probably do the same, read and cheer!