Sunday, February 14, 2010

Review - Graceling by Kristin Cashore


Katsa, niece to King Randa of Middluns, has a killing Grace. Since she was a small child she has been able to kill a grown man easily with her bare hands. She does whatever King Randa wants her to do and kills and tortures whoever he sends her to take care of.

She also works with the council and trys to help people with her grace. On one of the council jobs, she meets Po who is a graced prince in another realm. Katsa has to decide if she wants to continue killing for the king or go her own way.

At first, I wasn't sure if I was going to like this book when it started talking about kings and kingdoms. The names of the characters threw me off a little too. Once I started reading it though, I really got into it. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.

1 comment: