Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fitness Update


(I wish this was a picture of my body!)


Okay, I am going to start doing this every Friday, just like my friend Staci. Here is her post on her blog:


http://lifeinthethumb.blogspot.com/2010/04/fitness-friday-update-2.html





Unlike Staci, I have not been exercising at all. Now that it's warmer, I hope to get outside and get walking. I also need to get back to using my WII fit. I just got Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatim 2010 from Gamefly, and need to use it. Actually I have had it for a few days and it's just collecting dust.





I was doing so good last week with Weight Watchers. I got a scale and points tracker, but this week I have not been using them and have been going crazy with the food. What started me off on the wrong track was going to my daughters dance competition, and stopping at McDonalds and getting large fries and a bacon and cheese angus burger (I did get Diet Coke though!) and ate it all. After that it was all downhill. I had a caramel candy bar and it ended up making my crown fall off. I have had several candy bars through the week and have been eating bad. I gained 2 pounds this week.

I am hoping that putting on this blog with really get me back on track now.





I am going to start off fresh here and put my starting weight as of yesterday 3/31/10: 172


Goal weight: 140

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how when you put your weight loss and eating habits in words that it really has an impact on what you eat or feel!!! I'm always here supporting you girl!!!

    ReplyDelete